Freenivi is supported and developed by a consortium of innovative institutions and companies:
- Institute for Technological Research SystemX, Boosting Digital Transformation. Digital engineering of complex systems is at the heart of the transport, communication, digital security and energy sectors.
- The well know car manufacturer Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroën
- ESG is the leading, internationally operating system and software house for development and service processes of software intensive, complex, technically advanced, and security critical products.
- The IRCCyN “Research Institute in Communications and Cybernetic of Nantes” is a scientific institution linked to the CNRS in France. Its purpose is to innovate in different fields such as robotics, automatic control, cognition, production theory and image processing.
- The CNRS and the Paris Diderot University
- Open Wide Ingénierie: “Open Source architect”. Integrate, industrialize and provide support on Open Source solutions, for companies and administrations. Expert in industrial solutions, embedded and real time Linux, image processing system and more.
Who funds us
Along with the consortium members own funds, we get support from the following institutions: